Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 13 - Legs, Back & AAAAABBBS!!!

Wowzers so my Day 13 workout didn't begin until 12:30am. haha. Yea it was a crazy busy Sunday. But can I say that it was an AWESOME workout. I even managed to do exactly 1 full pull-up. My entire chest hurt afterward, and I felt like I was going to throw-up, buuut I did it. Tonite's workout felt so good. That ab workout was crazy. Big accomplishment here kids: I did all 50 Mason Twists without stopping, and finished a mere 2 reps behind Tony! OH YEA! Now if only I could start seeing those washboard abs poke through. haha.

After the workout I was able to drink the wonderful recovery drink. It WAS tasty. Only thing is 2 scoops was soo much for me. I blended it, which probably made it less dense, so I ended up drinking two cup fulls of the blend even though I used 12 0z of water. Anyways, I won't do that again. Good old fashioned spoon should do it. haha. And I totally felt great in the morning. I wasn't in pain, my muscles didn't feel like someone ripped them apart. haha. I also tried the Cafe Mocha protein bars. Nice stuff. I must say those were tasty too.

My diet was okay. I say that because I missed an entire meal. I totally didn't recognize it, until this morning as I was logging my portions from yesterday. That is soooo not good people. I was a bit upset with myself for not recognizing that I totally skipped lunch. Grrr!

Okay so on to the next one...Kempo. I am not a complete fan yet, maybe because last week I did not have the cardiovascular ability to do it without dying. haha. This week should be better I think. I am definitely going to need the recovery drink afterward.

I am really liking this P90X stuff. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Pics in the morning. My body shouldn't look that bad first thing. haha!!

BRING IT BAYBEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment